We will cultivate an open and positive culture that encourages discussion and understanding of wellbeing and mental health and ensures that everyone that needs support receives it.
● Embed a framework that includes pledges, policies, strategies and training that supports staff, children, parents and carers with wellbeing and mental health.
● Help children to support each other and seek help when they need it.
● Develop the whole child and their character strengths through thoughtful and varied enrichment activities and a character curriculum.
● Teach children social and emotional skills and an awareness of mental health.
● Early identification of children who have mental health needs and planning support to meet their needs, including working with specialist services.
● Work in partnership with parents and carers to support them and their children.
● Support and train staff to develop their skills and nurture their own wellbeing
Meet our Five Ways to Wellbeing Ambassadors! These are a group of Year 5 pupils trained to suport wellbeing across the school.